Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love is in the air...

Over the last few years since I have been out of high school many of my friends have tied the knot and gotten married! Which I think is great! I love weddings and am so happy to have been a part of so many of them!

Katie and Josh Tompkins
A few years ago on August 10, 2007 my cousin Katie Judd and her husband Josh Tompkins got married! I was the Maid of Honor in their wedding! It was actually the first wedding I had been to and one of the most beautiful! I love you Kate and Josh!


Angela and Andrew Block
On September 20, 2008 Angela Rassmusen and Andrew Block got married. I met Angela while going to school at Concordia University, and although we didn't know each other for very long then I was so happy she thought of me to invite to her wedding! She is a great friend and helped me out through a lot at Concordia.

Gina and Steven Gandee
This last year on October 24, 2009 my long time high school friends Gina Ellis and Steven Gandee were married. I met these two doing theater in high school freshman year and we have been friends ever since! This wedding was great not only because it was Steven and Gina, but because it was sort of like a mini high school theater group reunion! We all got to be together again for a great night and it was so good to see everyone!

Amber and Matt WestfallJust last month another friend from high school had a wedding. On May 14, 2010 Amber Drape and Matt Westfall got married! I was a bridesmaid in this wedding and so honored to to be a part of such a great friend's big day! Amber and I met sophomore year in high school and have been great friends ever since! I love her to death and couldn't imagine a life without her in it!


Megan and Ted Moore

Just yesterday on June 26, 2010 my two good friends Megan Petrie and Ted Moore got married. It was a perfect day for a beautiful outside wedding! I met Megan when I went to school at Mt. Hood Community College. We were in the musical "Drood!" together and instantly became great friends! Plus Ted is hilarious, they are perfect for each other! And guess what?! I caught the bouquet at this one... you know what that means!

Congratulations to all of my friends and family who have gotten married over the last few years! I love you all and wish you nothing but the best in your new lives together. You are all perfect for each other in every way and am grateful to see you all so happy! Can't wait for the next wedding, who knows who it will be...? Congrats again, I hope you live "happily ever after!"

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love weddings too, but two things:

1) you have a lot of young friends getting married! YOU ARE NOT NEXT

annddd

2) YOU WORE WHITE TO A WEDDING?!?!?!?!??!!
tisk tisk missy.

I miss you!!!

Tara B. said...

Haha don't worry I definitely won't be next by the looks of it! Plus my cousin just told me yesterday that her boyfriend proposed last night! So many people!!

P.S. that's totally not white that I wore! It's the dress I wore for Easter, just looks a little white in the picture!

I miss you too, like a ton! I need your address so I can write you a letter...

The Big Man said...

I know someone who's scheduled to be married in the next 4 years...not to mention any names...Ally. She's already got the whole thing planned out. Hopefully, it will work out for her...along with her planned two boys and one girl children.