Tuesday, June 15, 2010

21 years ago...

I have realized that it has been far to long since I have written a new post. Due to the busyness of the last month of school before we moved out I literally have had no time to myself (although I know that is a terrible excuse) so I think now it's time to PARTY!

On June 10, 1989 at 5:15 am I was born into the world... So naturally on June 10, 2010 I turned 21!!! That's right, it was my 21st birthday! My friends and I kept up the tradition of going to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner at the end of the term. Great idea, since I was given the most horrible birthday presents by my teachers, called FINALS! Gross. It was an excellent way to end the year and celebrate my birthday! SO once I was done with exams, we got dressed up and went out.

The very first time we went to the Spaghetti Factory we had this awesome waiter named Tyler, who was hilarious because he literally came to our table every two minutes asking if we needed anything and gave us tons of extra ice cream and bread to take home. Throughout the night we eventually became friends and he pretty much just hung out at our table the whole time. We then decided that it was officially tradition to come to this restaurant at the end of every term and have Tyler as our waiter (even though he only was one time we went there). This time however we had our new favorite waiter named Erik F. (who also happened to be a friend of Tyler's, crazy right?) Here he is taking our orders and checking my ID for the first time!

This is me after I ordered an Agave Fruit Punch margarita on the rocks. Which was delicious by the way!


After dinner we went back to school where my fantasticly wonderful friends had a delicious cake waiting for me. It was an ice cream cake with red velvet cake and "birthday cake" ice cream from Cold Stone! Which we then ate off of Spiderman plates and napkins that my mom sent up to Lisa along with decorations and, you guessed it Spiderman loot bags! I am only turning 21 after all...

So to everyone who made my birthday so fantasic, I would like to thank you! It was a great night and I appreciate everything you guys do for me! I love you all and can't wait for the next person's birthday to celebrate!!

4 comments:

The Big Man said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday. Congratulations! Hope that you have plenty of time to write many blogs this Summer. GO LAKERS!!!

Tara B. said...

Thanks, I did! Yes I am planning on doing many more this summer! (As long as you never say those two words on my blog ever again, haha) It has been so busy with the end of the school year, just didn't have time. More are coming soon!

The Big Man said...

Hey, in a few years, Kobe will retire and the Blazers will have a real chance. They have Greg Oden don't they?


Sorry, I think that I soiled myself because I was laughing so hard. Maybe the Blazers can bring back Sam Bowie to help Oden with his game and his many rehabilitations...

Sorry again. I couldn't resist. Go L*K**S!

Da Rev Michael said...

You better be preped for our night on the town with you me and aj. And I think your mother should be our DD cause none of us will be able to drive. And i hope there are more blogs soon.